Tuesday, March 27, 2018

April club shipments

I thought I would post this again for the club members. With Easter being on the 1st this year, when I usually send out the club invoices, I will be sending them out on the 31st. I appreciate your quick payments so I can get your club items shipped out to you. I will be working Easter to pack all of these orders (it takes over 12 hours just to print shipping labels now)  because as I previously mentioned, I have company arriving on the 5th and staying through the 8th. I will not be shipping any items during that time. If I do not receive your payment by the 4th, then your order will go out on the 10th.
I hope to have everyone's payment by the 1st so I can mail your orders on the 2nd. Floss and Linen club shipments will now go out on the same day. Since some of you had floss and linen I didn't want to make you wait until the linen was being shipped on the 9th.

Then in March I will resume the invoices on the 1st and shipping all club orders on the 5th.

THANK YOU for your help in making this go smoothly during the Easter holiday. I appreciate your help. And I hope all of you have a very Happy Easter.
                                           Nancy

3 comments: