Sunday, October 29, 2017

Floss Club Updates

I have a few updates for the Floss Clubs.
I will continue the Limited and Primitive Limited Edition Clubs through most of 2018. Unless health issue change and I will notify you.

I will be listing singles from the Limited Editions and the Primitive Limited Editions in the ebay store. Regular pricing of $2.45 per skein. That way if you liked a certain color you can purchase more of it. Most of the colors after March are still available in limited numbers. You can email me an order at any time as I appreciate direct sales to save on the ebay fees.

First I want to thank all of you who just finished your 12 months with me. That was a lot of floss!! LOL
If you joined last December for the Ultimate Club, 12 skeins per month, then your last shipment will go out in November. There are 144 skeins in that collection at this time. I may add a few more next year; I added dark browns, a parchment color and a dark purple by request and those are in the November shipment.
If you received 6 skeins per month in the Ultimate Club, then you are 1/2 way through the collection.
New Limited and Primitive Limited Editions are still being dyed each month.

If you pre-paid for 12 months last December for any of the 3 clubs, then your last shipment will be in November.

Invoices will to out on the 1st.

If you do not receive an invoice by late afternoon, and you would like to continue with any of the clubs, then please send me an email. nbelgian@aol.com.

If you receive a Paypal invoice and you have decided to leave the club, then simply cancel the request and we will remove you from the list. Occasionally a name is not marked off the list for the ending month of a subscription.

If you would like to extend your current subscription please send me an email.

If you would like to join for 6 or 12 skeins each month then send me an email.

I want to thank the new members who have signed up for the clubs.
This is a lot of work but it is a lot of fun coming up with beautiful new colors each month. And a BIG thank you to those of you who have finished your subscriptions.

And I think that just about covers the floss clubs. If you have any questions simply send me an email.

                                                       Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Wow. It's been 12 months already (with November)! I can't believe it. I keep thinking I shouldn't keep buying, but then another pretty set comes and I think I should. LOL Thank you for all the work you put into these I do love them all.

    ReplyDelete